Director, Networks & VP, Operations, Southern Cross Cable Network
Dean Veverka is currently the Director Networks & Vice President of Operations of the 30,000km Southern Cross Cable Network and is responsible for all Regulatory, Engineering and Operational aspects of the network.
An Electrical Engineer and Business Management Graduate, he has over 39 years’ experience in the Telecommunications industry covering numerous technical and management roles at the Overseas Telecommunications Corporation (OTC Australia), Telstra and Optus in Australia. Other responsibilities:
• Director and Executive Committee member of the ICPC (Past roles of Chairman and Vice Chairman of ICPC)
• Director and Treasurer of NASCA
• Executive Committee member of Sub-Optic
• Member of the Australian Government’s Trusted Information Sharing Network - Communications Sector Group.
• Regular speaker and presenter at submarine cable conferences and summits.
Submarine Cable Luncheon: Evolving Environmental Regulation of Submarine Cables
Sunday, 21 January 2018